VSCOG membership is open to all VCSE sector organisations and networks based in or operating in Stoke-on-Trent who meet the following criteria:
- the organisation provides services in and demonstrates a long-term commitment to Stoke-on-Trent
- the organisation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation or social enterprise
- the organisation is committed to delivering an equality and diversity policy
- the organisation agrees to adopt the VSCOG Members Agreement
- the organisation agrees that its representative will be of Chief Officer status or a nominated deputy working in a senior / strategic role.
If you would like to become a member of VSCOG and join the most proactive and influential sector leaders in the area please complete the application form below: