Tender Information: Staffordshire Sight Loss Association is a local charity based in Stoke-on-Trent; delivering community-based services for people with sight loss across North Staffordshire.
This tender is for specialist consultancy services to support Staffordshire Sight Loss Association in the following areas:
- Business planning and organisational strategy
- Business development and review
- Sustainability planning
- Project management
- Human Resources
- Financial Procedures and reporting
Services to be delivered over an 18 month period.
Service funded by the National Lottery Community Fund as part of the 2-year Independence and Wellbeing Project.
- Region: North Staffordshire
- Value: £10,200
- Closing date: 26th August 2020
- Contract Start date: September 2020
- Contact: Suzanne Roberts – Service Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 07931327018
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch using the contact details above for a copy of the Pre-tender Questionnaire.