£19,200 is available to local organisations to provide food and essential supplies to help people affected by Covid19. Stoke-on-Trent City Council has received this funding from the Department of Environment, Food & Rural Affairs.
Not-for-profit organisations which are supporting residents in Stoke-on-Trent who are struggling due to the pandemic can apply for up to £3000.
Funding can be used to:
- purchase food and essential supplies
- pay for support costs associated with storage, delivery and preparation of food and essential supplies.
- pay for costs associated with providing additional advice and support to households affected by Covid19.
Organisations which apply will need to have:
- A constitution & bank account which are in the name of the organisation.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- A risk assessment for the organisations proposed activity.
Deadline for applications is 27 November 2020. For more information and to request an application form, please email email@example.com or telephone 01782 233265.