Level 2 Working Together to Safeguard Children
- Multi-agency Training
- Participants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
New members of the workforce who work predominantly with children, young people and/or their parents/carers and who could potentially contribute to assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating the needs of a child and parenting capacity where there are safeguarding concerns.
- Wednesday 12th May 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday 24th May 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday 11th June 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday 14th June 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday 23rd June 9:30am – 4:30pm
Safer Sleep Awareness Workshop
Participants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Children Board partner organisations who come into contact with children, young people and their families. To increase awareness and knowledge of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and your role in the prevention and reduction.
- Wednesday 19th May 9:30am – 4:30pm
Graded Care Profile 2 – Awareness Sessions
Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board is launching the NSPCC Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2) toolkit to help you identify and assess neglect in children across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire. Find out more about the toolkit and how you can access training and resources when working with families.
Free one-hour awareness sessions are now available for everyone who works with children in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
- Friday 28th May 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Monday 14th June 10:00am – 11:00am
- Monday 14th June 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday 17th June 10:00am – 11:00am
To find out more or book a place, please click here