Reach want to hear from people with learning disabilities and autism. Here is what they have told us about their “Living my best life” conversation. You can view this in clear word and pictures format.
We want to hear ideas about living your best life in Stoke-on-Trent. We want to hear about your life over the last few months whilst people are staying home to stay safe because of Coronavirus.
You can share ideas about living your best life by talking to Reach, writing a letter, making videos or recording your voice. You can also share your ideas by sharing pictures, photos and poems about living your best life. Think about what you want your best life to be like in the future. You can be creative and have fun!
If you want to join in with ‘Living my best life’ you can get in touch with Reach or ask someone to get in touch with us to let us know:
• Phone or text 07769 724930 we will call you back.
• Email email@example.com or use Facebook Messenger.
• You can write to us using our freepost address: Asist Freepost (ST2 030), Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2BR
Please let us know how to get in touch with you so we can contact you:
1. We will ask you how you want to speak up.
2. We will send you a ‘Living my best life’ pack.
3. We will listen to your ideas about your best life.
You can also access the Living my best life workbook.