The #iWill Fund
The #iWill Fund is currently open to applicants who are working with young people aged between 10 and 20 years in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. The programme aims to fund and promote Youth Social Action with grants between £1,000 and £5,000 available.
Youth Social Action includes volunteering, fundraising and campaigning, as well as skills and confidence-building projects which work with young people, particularly from less affluent backgrounds, to develop an appetite for this sort of activity.
Types of Organisation We Will Fund
We will support the following types of organisation;
- Constituted community groups
- Constituted voluntary groups
- Registered Charities
- Social Enterprises
- National organisations with local branches (with their own management committee and bank account) can apply.
- New organisations that can demonstrate they are financially robust can apply.
Beneficiaries We Can Support
In order to qualify for a grant from this scheme your project must be supporting the following types of beneficiary;
- Organisations working with young people between the ages of 10 and 20.
- For groups working with disabled people, the age range is 10 to 25.
- Organisations working to promote social action amongst young people.
For more information and apply, please click here