VAST Services (1920) is seeking an Evaluation Partner as part of our three-year Totally Stoked project funded by The National Lottery Community Fund.
The project aim is to build partnerships and supportive capacity that helps communities by:
- identifying the demand for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) services and activities across Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire,
- building appropriate VCSE capacity using our place-based giving model,
- finding the community voice and promoting community involvement in local change,
- hosting a series of networking and celebratory events and,
- developing a way to communicate information that supports partnership and collaborative working across sectors and services.
The evaluation partner will be required to:
- engage with the Project Manager and Steering Group to agree an appropriate evaluation
framework and measures,
- review and analyse the project monitoring information and monitoring reports,
- review and analyse a sample of project case stories,
- conduct one to one interviews or small focus groups to obtain independent review information from key project stakeholders,
- complete desktop research to add context to the project evaluation report and,
- produce two interim reports at the ends of years one and two and one final project evaluation report at the end of the project which will be the property of VAST Services (1920).
The project concludes in Dec 2023.
For further information, contact Lesley Grannon (Project Manager), Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorised in: Latest News