Stoke-on-Trent City Council are hosting two up coming events. They are both about loneliness and the things we can do in our communities to tackle the issue.
- The first will be held on Tuesday 11th June 2019 at Whitfield Valley Centre, Fegg Hayes, ST6 6QR (1-4pm)
- The second will be held on Wednesday 19th June 2019 at Temple Street Methodist Church, Fenton, ST4 4NW (10-1
Both these events are completely free and refreshments will be provided.
Topics covered will be:
- How loneliness affects people and what can we do to help
- Where might we meet people in our communities ?
- How to start friendly conversations?
- How can we listen to people more effectively?
- Information shared
- Support we need
To book your place please phone Lynne on 07518 813131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, please click here.