Boosting Digital Inclusion in Stoke-on-Trent
Discover Digital is a partnership of organisations funded through the UK Community Renewal Fund. We have been set up to help people in Stoke on Trent to discover the things they need if they want to use digital and online services. We want to make sure that everyone can find and use the digital services they need.
Here are some of the things Discover Digital can offer:
- Learn some new digital skills, gain more confidence to try online services or learn how to keep your children safe online. Look out for the free training sessions on offer.
- If you need some equipment or a device that will connect you to the internet, or support to cover the costs of getting to our training sessions. Check out our Get Connected grants.
- If you need one-to-one support from a trained, digital volunteer. We have Digital Friends to support you.
- Would you like to learn how to support your friends and family with their digital learning. You could become a Digital Friend or a Digital Champion.
- Do you feel it’s important to help our city’s communities to find the best ways to access digital skills and services. You can sign up as a Discover Community Connector.
Your local community can get involved too. If you are a charity, community group or social enterprise working in Stoke-on-Trent, with a great idea to increase digital inclusion you can apply for one of the Innovation Grants to support your work.