You are cordially invited to the second Digital Health Summit, providing you with the opportunity to demonstrate, share and learn from colleagues across the West Midlands who have been successful in making changes to improve care via the implementation of digital health solutions with support from the Digital Health West Midlands service.
Thursday 12th Sept I 9.30am – 3.30pm
Birmingham Botanical Gardens, Westbourne Road, Birmingham, B15 3TR
Who should attend?
- Clinical staff & management
- NHS ICT Management
- SMEs and startups
- Academic and research staff working in digital health or healthcare
- Patients and Citizens
This event will include discussions on:
- Improving skills in using technology, understanding IG & Cyber-security, records integration
- Supporting the adoption and implementation of digital health solutions that address Sustainable Transformation Partnership (STP) and Long Term Plan challenges
- Incubating and accelerating tech companies to co-design solutions with clinicians and patients
- Signposting those interested in improving their skills in digital health at all levels
- Fostering regional, national and international collaboration through the national AHSN Network and the global Health 2.0 network
Join our meet up groups!
Want to be kept in the loop for future events and be the first to get updates from the Health 2.0 and Digital Health Learning Community networks. Click on the links to complete a quick and simple online form.
Click here to register a place.