Calling all North Staffordshire based social entrepreneurs, local activists and local organisations committed to social change…
Please see the below invitation for the Exchanges for Change series of collaborative conversations. We have posted about these sessions before. To find out more information about Exchanges for Change, click here.
Please note that the invite is for all three sessions but if you aren’t able to attend all of them, please just sign up anyway and come along to what you can.
Invitation from Exchanges for Change facilitator, Unltd:
We are excited to announce that, funded by Local Trust and led by partners of CtrlSHIFT, we will be hosting a series of conversations bringing together national organisations and local people to learn, plan and strengthen our community in the future.
Taking place across various dates in March, we encourage you to come to all sessions to input into the entire conversation. The dates are:
- Wednesday 3 March – 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday 17 March – 10:00-15:00
- Wednesday 31 March – 10:00-12:00
We will be covering the following themes:
- Mental wellbeing and caring: how can we develop peer-led processes of care and wellbeing?
- Making & selling: how can we build on the area’s making heritage and existing activities to provide opportunities for skills development, training and employment?
- Democracy: how do we organise and make decisions locally?
- Value: how can we redefine what we mean by value and shift the goals of our local economy.
Categorised in: Latest News