Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West has a vacancy for a Trainee Debt Caseworker
Salary: £18,000 (pro rata)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed to March 31st 2020 with possibility of extension
Location: Based at the Stafford Office and working across Stafford Borough, Cannock Chase and South Staffordshire and other locations as required.
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West is looking to recruit a trainee debt caseworker to assist in the provision of debt advice services to clients under a Money and Pensions Service contract.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service.
- Experience of working with clients in an advice setting would be preferable
- Have the ability to plan and organise your work
- Have the ability to handle confidential information
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have good verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal appropriately with a range of people both face-to-face and by telephone
- Have good technical skills including the use of Microsoft office programmes
- Have a good level of English and maths
- Be willing to travel
How to apply for an application pack and further details, please contact: Recruitment
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West
17 Eastgate Street
Stafford ST16 2LZ
Tel: 01785 283472
Closing date for completed applications: flexible dependent on number of applications received