Salary: £ 18,500
Hours: 37 hours per week (job share would be considered)
Contract: Fixed to 31st January 2022 with the possibility of extension
Location: Based at the Stafford Office. Currently homeworking.
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West are looking for a Telephone and Digital Adviser to provide comprehensive advice and support to clients by telephone, email and webchat.
If you have advice experience, are passionate about supporting individuals and families in need and interested in joining a dedicated, professional team CASSW would love to hear from you.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the
Citizens Advice service.
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic team player with excellent communication and
interpersonal skills and also be able to work independently
- Be willing to work from a variety of settings including your own home as required.
- Be confident and adaptable with a commitment to working in a busy multi-skilled
- Have experience of working with clients in an advice setting.
- Have the ability to plan and organise your work.
- Have good technical skills.
How to apply: for an application pack and further details, please contact:
Recruitment: Email: email@example.com or call Jane Adams on 07736931147 (no CV’s please)
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 27th November 2020