VAST are advocates for the VCSE sector. We listen and aim to actively represent a strong voice for the sector and its volunteers with local and national partners. The VCSE Sector in Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire consists of a wide and diverse range of organisations who deliver valuable services, we feel they should have the opportunity to have a say on local service planning and decision making.
Benefits of engaging and raising your Voice
- All organisations, no matter their size, have the chance to have a strong local voice
- Joint working, mutual support and joint problem solving.
- Receiving and sharing useful information.
- Being aware of how and when the VCSE sector can influence policy and decision making.
- Being able to highlight issues of concern and share good practice