Inside this edition, you can find:
- A blog from the Children & Families Minister, Vicky Ford;
- A campaign from Contact on prioritising access to Covid-19 vaccines for clinically extremely vulnerable children;
- The latest case law updates from Steve Broach;
- Information from the Challenging Behaviour Foundation about the Seldom Heard Project;
- Details about how to sign up for a virtual camping trip for siblings who have a brother or sister with a health condition;
- A new website for deaf young people from NDCS.
This is rounded off with a host of resources and reports to read.
Categorised in: SPCF